A Quick Guide to Call Notifications
When someone dials your number you will receive a notification… hold down the notification to bring up options (Accept / Decline) or simply ignore.
If accepted, we will pass the call to you and your phone will ring.
Simply accept the call as normal.
OPTIONALLY Receive notifications on your PC too..
When Call Notifications are setup on your account they are automatically available on your PC.
See Here: https://conxhub.es/widget_install/
We offer two types of Call Notification:
1. Traditional Call Confirmation – when you answer a call you will be asked to press 1 to confirm you want the call.
2. Mobile Notification giving you Information about the call including, Callers Number, Number/Profile they dialled, any IVR options they pressed.
This Guide is for (2) Mobile Notifications.
A) Firstly, make sure to request this option for your numbers by contacting our support team.
B) Ensure you have the latest ConXhub application installed on your Mobile.
c) Next ensure you have IOS or Android notifications enabled for ConXhub and set to persistent:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Scroll down and find the app you’d like to set as persistent. Tap on the app.
- Before moving forward, you’ll want to make sure that Allow Notifications is toggled on.
- Under the Alerts heading, tap on Banner Style.
- Then, select Persistent.
Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Under “Recently sent,” find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- To find more apps, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced.
- You can turn off all notifications for a listed app.
- To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app’s name.
Tip: If you don’t see “Recently sent,” you’re using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app. You can turn notifications, notification dots, and notification categories on or off. If an app has categories, you can tap a category for more options.
Go to ConXhub app and open settings – turn on Notifications
When someone dials your number you will receive a notification