Pick-an-Image Top 10
Wow, with thousands of entries pouring in every day to our Pick-an-Image competition we thought we’d take a quick look at which ones are heading up the leader board.
To say it is close is an understatement and there really is no clear cut leader.
So here is the top 10 so far…
There are many ways to illustrate an article, but one of the most effective is by using pictures. So, in this article we are going to take a look at the top 10 images that have influenced us the most. We hope you enjoy!
Choosing an image for a website or brochure can be a daunting task. Here are some tips to help you choose the right one:
1. Find an image that represents your business or product.
2. Choose an image that is striking and eye-catching.
3. Make sure the image is high quality and free of copyright infringement.
4. Consider what mood you want to create with your image and select accordingly.
5. Choose a photo that is relevant to the topic of your article.
6. Use photos that are in contrast with each other and make your article more interesting to read.
7. Be sure to choose high-quality photos that will look good on both desktop and mobile devices.
8. Consider the purpose of the photo. Is it to promote your company’s brand? To show off your products or services? To tell a story?
9.Think about what will look good on different types of media.
10. Size – Make sure you pick an image that is large enough to fit your intended use without compromising quality.
For many people, the act of picking an image to represent their blog or website can seem daunting. After all, you want something that will catch people’s eyes and help you stand out from the crowd. But with so many options out there, choosing which one to use can be hard. So, in this article, we’ve put together a list of our top 10 images to use on your website or blog.
Building Flexibility to Change into an Organisation. Read this article to learn how to build flexibility into your organisation.
If you have a favourite simply select it from our entry page – we would love to know what it is!
Verify YOUR identity on any WEB SITE - receive SMS to your email address!
Forward Calls & Messages direct
to your Mobile Phone
Supercharged communications on your Smartphone
Verify YOUR identity on any WEB SITE – receive SMS to your email address!