Fair Usage Policy
ConXhub’s fair usage policy (“FUP”) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our products. ConXhub’s products are for individual use only in accordance with the Riptec Services Agreement and this FUP (“Legitimate Use”).
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would NOT be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call center operations
- Re-selling subscription minutes
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call center, computer or any other means
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Other practices may be relevant in determining legitimate Use and ConXhub reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination.
ConXhub may at its option, terminate or suspend its relationship with you, and your use of any ConXhub product immediately if it determines you are using the product contrary to this FUP.
Pay Per Call options are available for those falling outside of this FUP
Subject to this FUP, ConXhub’s unlimited subscriptions allow unlimited calls to landlines in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers) for the time period specified at the time of purchase. Unlimited calls to mobiles may also be included where stated at the time of purchase.